Monday, September 3, 2007

Goodbye USA, Hello Real World

these are our London disguises - "Who us, Americans? Ha!"
Welcome to our online photo album/journal for our first trip to Europe. We decided to visit London and Paris for our initial transcontinental journey… why? Well, where else would two highly fashionable, extremely good looking people venture to?

We leave in the morning and will spend the entire day tomorrow traveling. Hopefully we will be able to find a wi-fi hot spot somewhere close to where we are staying so we can keep this blog updated regularly. Enjoy and feel free to post your (affable) comments…

8 comments:

PirateSwan said...

I think this might be my first post to a blog ever. Oh dear, I'm such an amateur. BTW, this is your little sis (since the random handle probably rang no bells for you). I am SO excited for you guys - have tons of fun, and take LOTS of pics!!! Most of all, enjoy it, you guys deserve it. I miss you!! :)

dioXUA said...

while you're away I'm going to soil your apartment... Don't worry about a thing while you are gone... I will take care of everything ;)

the Davey said...

Josh, that's precisely why I left Kyle the keys and not you...But thanks anyway.

Erica said...

i'm so jealous! even tho i was in paris just a few months ago. i highly recommend the muse d'orsay, the louvre, and stopping into any bakery for a baguette and french wine to take back to your hotel. oh, and next to notre dame, stop into the large restaurant and get the french onion soup. have fun kids!

Erica said...

did i mention i was jealous?

the kyle said...

..yes, I do have the keys anyone have any grand Ideas.
We'll it's 10:30am, they should be somewhere over Iowa right now.. shall we have a cocktail party in #304 tonight?
I hope that you enjoy your travels. Just so you know, you still will look like the hipster american couple you are. Especially with the new "french'ster tote" tote that I made you.

lholliday said...

Cool pictures, but why are all of those people running away from you?

lholliday said...

Sounds like you guys are having so much fun. We're happy for you. The pictures are fantastic. Keep them coming.